This greg land guy needs to start doing interiors.
more to come!
what's the Daredevil art from?? It looks different than most recent DD covers......
This greg land guy needs to start doing interiors.
more to come!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Issue 65 anniversary specialOriginally posted by werewolfoz:
what's the Daredevil art from?? It looks different than most recent DD covers......
That art you don't like is by Dodson, right? I think it looks fantastic.
And I'm a bit bummed I'm gonna be buying another Ultimate DD/Elektra thing. But I buy nearly everything Larocca draws. And the first series was actually pretty good.
What's the deal with THIS?! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
![]()
I dont Mind Dodson..just not for such a gritty series.
Avengers should be great once Bendis and Finch take over!
![]()
That comic bungle is Venom vs Carnage #3?!or 4
here ya go Bungle
I cant believe this bitch is gettin a comic!??!
I hope she dies the first issue
Nice Cover art!
![]()
Anyone read She Hulk?
The cover art is pretty fuckin' tight.
Just wondering if the interior is just as good?
![]()
shit - i love that spidey one [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
She-Hulk's covers do not reflect the interiors.
Bookmarks